A one-bedroom unit in Waiea, located at 1118 Ala Moana Blvd., across from the Ward Entertainment Center, starts at more than $1 million, with a two-bedroom unit going for between more than $1 million to more than $4 million, and three-bedrooms priced from more than $2 million to $7 million range.
Penthouses in Waiea range from $4 million to $20 million with villas ranging from more than $4 million to $5 million.
The starting price of a studio unit in Anaha, located at 1108 Auahi St. on the site of the former Pier 1 Imports store, is in the high $400,000s to high $500,000s, while a one-bedroom unit ranges between $600,000 and mid $1 million.
A two-bedroom unit starts in the high $900,000s to more than $2 million, with three-bedroom units ranging from more than $1 million to more than $4 million, and penthouses priced at more than $1 million to $14 million.
- 171 RESIDENCES OF EXCEPTIONAL SCALE AND LUXURY
- VILLAS WITH PRIVATE GARAGES, PRIVATE GARDENS AND SWIMMING POOLS
- SPECTACULAR PENTHOUSES
• Deluxe fitness center with yoga room and active fitness room
• Resort-style locker rooms with steam, sauna, treatment rooms
• Private theater / performance room
• Private dining rooms with catering and chef’s kitchen
• Victoria Ward Library
• Howard Hughes Bar
• Quiet lounges
• Indoor golf simulator outdoor amenities
• Infinity-edged ocean-view pool & hot tub
• Private poolside cabanas
• Outdoor dining at private barbecue pavilions
• Outdoor event lawn with bar and barbecue
• Children’s play area with water feature
• Dog park
Howard Hughes Corp. In The News
- Hawaii agency moves up hearings for Howard Hughes, MacNaughton-Kobayashi condo towers The Hawaii Community Development Authority has rescheduled the decision-making public hearings for The Howard Hughes Corp.’s plan to replace Ward Warehouse and the Kobayashi Group and The MacNaughton Group’s Vida ...
- High rise towers planned for Ward Warehouse site 2 high-rises with 236 residential units, commercial space HONOLULU —The Howard Hughes Development Corporation unveiled its plans for the redevelopment of the Ward Warehouse shopping center. The company plans to erect two ...
- Howard Hughes Corp. to present plans for Honolulu high-rise, Whole Foods Market store The Howard Hughes Corp. plans to present its plans in November for a new mixed-use condominium high-rise in Kakaako at the former spot of Hawaii’s first Nordstrom Rack store, which ...
- Howard Hughes Corp. withdraws petition for reserved units at Kakaako residential project The Howard Hughes Corp. is temporarily withdrawing its petition dealing with reserved housing units on its 424-unit residential tower planned for 988 Halekauwila in Honolulu’s Kakaako neighborhood as part of ...
- The Howard Hughes Corp. finalizing plans on Honolulu workforce housing tower The Howard Hughes Corp. is finalizing plans for its 424-unit workforce housing residential tower planned for 404 Ward Ave. in Kakaako as part of its first phase of its Ward ...
- The Howard Hughes Corp. to replace Ward Warehouse with condominium projects The Howard Hughes Corp. will present plans this fall to replace the existing Ward Warehouse shopping center in Honolulu with a new 236-unit residential high-rise project that includes two towers, ...