A one-bedroom unit in Waiea, located at 1118 Ala Moana Blvd., across from the Ward Entertainment Center, starts at more than $1 million, with a two-bedroom unit going for between more than $1 million to more than $4 million, and three-bedrooms priced from more than $2 million to $7 million range.
Penthouses in Waiea range from $4 million to $20 million with villas ranging from more than $4 million to $5 million.
The starting price of a studio unit in Anaha, located at 1108 Auahi St. on the site of the former Pier 1 Imports store, is in the high $400,000s to high $500,000s, while a one-bedroom unit ranges between $600,000 and mid $1 million.
A two-bedroom unit starts in the high $900,000s to more than $2 million, with three-bedroom units ranging from more than $1 million to more than $4 million, and penthouses priced at more than $1 million to $14 million.
- 171 RESIDENCES OF EXCEPTIONAL SCALE AND LUXURY
- VILLAS WITH PRIVATE GARAGES, PRIVATE GARDENS AND SWIMMING POOLS
- SPECTACULAR PENTHOUSES
• Deluxe fitness center with yoga room and active fitness room
• Resort-style locker rooms with steam, sauna, treatment rooms
• Private theater / performance room
• Private dining rooms with catering and chef’s kitchen
• Victoria Ward Library
• Howard Hughes Bar
• Quiet lounges
• Indoor golf simulator outdoor amenities
• Infinity-edged ocean-view pool & hot tub
• Private poolside cabanas
• Outdoor dining at private barbecue pavilions
• Outdoor event lawn with bar and barbecue
• Children’s play area with water feature
• Dog park
Howard Hughes Corp. In The News
- Exclusive: First look at Howard Hughes Corp.’s Whole Foods project The Howard Hughes Corp. is going before the Hawaii Community Development Authority Wednesday and Thursday in public hearings as it seeks variances for its plans to develop a Whole Foods ...
- Building a village – How a big Texas corporation is remaking the face of Kakaako For David Striph and Nick Vanderboom, transforming a major part of Honolulu into a mixed-use community has become personal. The top Howard Hughes Corp. executives in Hawaii plan to call Ward ...
- Howard Hughes Corp. to replace Marukai Market at Ward Village with mixed-use project The Howard Hughes Corp. plans to submit plans to the Hawaii Community Development Authority early next year outlining plans for a mixed-use project with significant commercial space that would replace ...
- The Howard Hughes Corp. moves forward with plans for Hawaii’s Kewalo Basin Harbor The Howard Hughes Corp., which took over management of the Kewalo Basin Harbor in Honolulu in September, is considering redevelopment options of the aging small boat harbor, including upgrading restrooms, ...
- Howard Hughes Corp. secures $600M construction loan for Hawaii condo projects The Howard Hughes Corp. said Monday it has secured a $600 million construction loan from Blackstone Real Estate Debt Strategies to built the Waiea and Anaha condominium towers at its ...
- Hawaii agency moves up hearings for Howard Hughes, MacNaughton-Kobayashi condo towers The Hawaii Community Development Authority has rescheduled the decision-making public hearings for The Howard Hughes Corp.’s plan to replace Ward Warehouse and the Kobayashi Group and The MacNaughton Group’s Vida ...