A one-bedroom unit in Waiea, located at 1118 Ala Moana Blvd., across from the Ward Entertainment Center, starts at more than $1 million, with a two-bedroom unit going for between more than $1 million to more than $4 million, and three-bedrooms priced from more than $2 million to $7 million range.
Penthouses in Waiea range from $4 million to $20 million with villas ranging from more than $4 million to $5 million.
The starting price of a studio unit in Anaha, located at 1108 Auahi St. on the site of the former Pier 1 Imports store, is in the high $400,000s to high $500,000s, while a one-bedroom unit ranges between $600,000 and mid $1 million.
A two-bedroom unit starts in the high $900,000s to more than $2 million, with three-bedroom units ranging from more than $1 million to more than $4 million, and penthouses priced at more than $1 million to $14 million.
- 171 RESIDENCES OF EXCEPTIONAL SCALE AND LUXURY
- VILLAS WITH PRIVATE GARAGES, PRIVATE GARDENS AND SWIMMING POOLS
- SPECTACULAR PENTHOUSES
• Deluxe fitness center with yoga room and active fitness room
• Resort-style locker rooms with steam, sauna, treatment rooms
• Private theater / performance room
• Private dining rooms with catering and chef’s kitchen
• Victoria Ward Library
• Howard Hughes Bar
• Quiet lounges
• Indoor golf simulator outdoor amenities
• Infinity-edged ocean-view pool & hot tub
• Private poolside cabanas
• Outdoor dining at private barbecue pavilions
• Outdoor event lawn with bar and barbecue
• Children’s play area with water feature
• Dog park
Howard Hughes Corp. In The News
- The Howard Hughes Corp. advances Kakaako rental project The Howard Hughes Corp. has officially requested the ability to proceed with its previously approved residential project at 988 Halekauwila across from Sports Authority in Honolulu as a rental development, ...
- Looking Forward February – Gateway Approved Dreams are merely plans, blueprints, aspirations until that moment when they receive validation. Even the best-made plans can be waylaid by things large and small. But on November 25, 2014 ...
- Looking Forward February – Block M Approved Ward Village received approval February 5, 2014 from the Hawai‘i Community Development Authority for its fifth mixed-use project, the second residential and commercial development in Phase Two of the Ward ...
- Honolulu’s Kewalo Basin Harbor revamp could include fresh fish restaurant, developer says The Howard Hughes Corp.’s redevelopment of Honolulu’s Kewalo Basin Harbor could include a restaurant that serves fresh fish caught from the commercial boats based at the harbor, an executive from ...
- Honolulu Seawater A/C could be cooling Kakaako high-rise condos The Honolulu Seawater Air Conditioning project, which expects to start construction this fall on the system to cool Downtown Honolulu office buildings and condominium towers with cold water from the ...
- Honolulu’s Auahi Street to unite Kamehameha Schools, Howard Hughes projects Auahi Street, an important route through the growing Honolulu neighborhood of Kakaako that currently separates The Howard Hughes Corp.’s 60-acre Ward Village master-planned community from Kamehameha Schools’ properties, is getting ...