A one-bedroom unit in Waiea, located at 1118 Ala Moana Blvd., across from the Ward Entertainment Center, starts at more than $1 million, with a two-bedroom unit going for between more than $1 million to more than $4 million, and three-bedrooms priced from more than $2 million to $7 million range.
Penthouses in Waiea range from $4 million to $20 million with villas ranging from more than $4 million to $5 million.
The starting price of a studio unit in Anaha, located at 1108 Auahi St. on the site of the former Pier 1 Imports store, is in the high $400,000s to high $500,000s, while a one-bedroom unit ranges between $600,000 and mid $1 million.
A two-bedroom unit starts in the high $900,000s to more than $2 million, with three-bedroom units ranging from more than $1 million to more than $4 million, and penthouses priced at more than $1 million to $14 million.
- 171 RESIDENCES OF EXCEPTIONAL SCALE AND LUXURY
- VILLAS WITH PRIVATE GARAGES, PRIVATE GARDENS AND SWIMMING POOLS
- SPECTACULAR PENTHOUSES
• Deluxe fitness center with yoga room and active fitness room
• Resort-style locker rooms with steam, sauna, treatment rooms
• Private theater / performance room
• Private dining rooms with catering and chef’s kitchen
• Victoria Ward Library
• Howard Hughes Bar
• Quiet lounges
• Indoor golf simulator outdoor amenities
• Infinity-edged ocean-view pool & hot tub
• Private poolside cabanas
• Outdoor dining at private barbecue pavilions
• Outdoor event lawn with bar and barbecue
• Children’s play area with water feature
• Dog park
Howard Hughes Corp. In The News
- Howard Hughes Corp. gets OK to lease Honolulu small boat harbor for 45 years The Hawaii Community Development Authority on Friday voted to allow The Howard Hughes Corp. to lease Kewalo Basin Harbor for up to 45 years in a public-private partnership that could ...
- Howard Hughes Corp.’s second Honolulu luxury tower to start construction in coming months The Howard Hughes Corp. is preparing to start construction in the coming months on its second luxury Honolulu condominium tower called Anaha that is planned for the former Pier 1 ...
- Living on top of the world — Hawaii style Amenities mean everything when money is no object In a model unit of the planned Howard Hughes Corp.’s Ward Village in Kakaako, which will soon be home to ...
- Howard Hughes Corp. breaks ground on Waiea condo tower in Honolulu Howard Hughes Corp. President and CEO David Weinreb was joined by Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie and Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell Saturday for the groundbreaking on the Waiea condominium tower at ...
- Groundbreaking for Howard Hughes Corp.’s Waiea condominium tower in Honolulu slated for Saturday Groundbreaking for Howard Hughes Corp.’s Waiea condominium tower in Honolulu slated for Saturday The Howard Hughes Corp. will break ground Saturday on Waiea at Ward Village in Kakaako, the first of ...
- More towers on the rise – Three developers present the neighborhood board with proposals for a half-dozen new projects Kakaako is in the middle of a residential tower development wave that builders see as meeting overwhelming homebuyer demand, but some area residents see as crowding their quality of life. Well, ...